Home Posts Tagged "swansea 1-0 man city"
- TrueBlue on Why Jose Mourinho Is Overrated – Part II
- DisqusIsAJargSite on Top 10 of the Week – Worst Premiership Football Kits
- Some random Paddy on Did You Know? Colonel Gaddafi’s Son Al-Saadi Played In Serie A!
- Chino Moreno on In The Stands: Premier League 2013/2014 Predictions
- YOU NOOB on Lionel Messi Is Average & Will Be A Sub To Maradona and Cruyff!
- Ultimate Football Kit Quiz iPhone App
- VIDEO: Robbie Fowler Compares Torres and Vertonghen to ‘Girls!’
- Carlo Ancelotti Slams Real Madrid Attitude After Derby Loss
- Oh No! ITV Could Lose UEFA Champions League Rights
- ITS: FIFA 2014 Review
- ITS Goal of The Week: Konstantin Fring Amazing Team Free-Kick (Rot-Weiss Essen vs Fortuna Düsseldorf II)
- Read The Daily Mail Open Letter Plea To Luis Suarez!
- Special Manchester Derby Tunnel Cam Video Released
- Paolo Di Canio Had To Go Or Else Sunderland Collapsed!
- The Amazing Moment Mario Balotelli Missed Penalty AC Milan v Napoli
A blubbering Manchester City fan was captured on TV crying after seeing his side concede a late goal as City crashed to a 1-0 defeat to Swansea at the Liberty Stadium Luke Moore was the hero for hosts Swansea City as he headed home Wayne Routledge’s pinpoint cross in the 83rd minute to send City crashing to only their fourth defeat of the season and at the same time knock Roberto Mancini’s side off the Premier League summit following Manchester United’s 2-0 win over West Brom at ... Continue Reading →